HOW WE WORK WITH CLIENTS
Home Users and Small Business:
When getting the most out of your technology for the least amount of money is paramount, we can work like any other computer technician: you have a problem, call us, well fix it!
For Medium to Large business:
For technology dependent business we use our 5 step process to ensure you we provide effective service and maximize your technology investment dollar.
||1) Inventory (Architecture Diagram)
||2) Business and Technical Evaluation
We can customize this process for your needs, But taken as a whole this process results in high performance and high reliability. We work with you as a partner to identify high value opportunities, threats and risks arising from company's external & internal sources.
To enhance IT spending predictability, we work on a retainer basis with larger clients for lower average per-hours rates.
WHAT CLIENTS NEED
Small Business Needs:
- Power and hardware reliability planning
- Desktop software and office hardware purchasing,
managing and upgrading
- Files servers and back ups
- Network configuration
- Domain management, web hosting
Medium & large needs:
- PC, MAC and Linux server build, deploy and manage
Wireless device integration
- Local / Remote user management
- Off / On-site backup strategy and Implementation
- Application development
(Linux, PHP, CGI, SQL, Web
- Server-based desktop management
Spam guard, etc.)
- WAN/LAN network design and firewalls
- Server colocation ( dual-homed, high capacity data center